Partners Recognized for Outstanding Contributions and Performance as ADP Marketplace Expands Customer Base Globally
ROSELAND, NJ, May 12, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — ADP, a leading global technology company providing human capital management (HCM) solutions, today announced the winners of several key partner awards at the fourth annual ADP Marketplace Partner Summit. . Held in Orlando, Florida, the event provided an opportunity to share best practices, vision, customer insights, technology roadmaps and more to help continue advancing the ADP Marketplace partner ecosystem. This year’s summit caps off a strong year for ADP Marketplace with expansion into Europe with the launch of a marketplace in France, the formation of the first ADP Marketplace Partner Advisory Council, continued personalization, improved product search and recommendation using AI, and a new in-product e-commerce experience allowing ADP customers to discover and purchase solutions directly from their on-platform experience. ADP HCM form.
“ADP Marketplace has been driven by our commitment to technological innovation”
“We are focused on innovating, expanding, and bringing digital solutions to our clients in a meaningful way. With the ever-changing needs of today’s HR managers, ADP is poised to provide new technologies to our customers quickly and easily with choice and flexibility,” said Anthony Maggio, vice president and general manager of ADP Marketplace. “In addition, our newly launched storefront in France allows ADP and our partners to continue to expand our customer base and better serve our customers, globally.”
This year, ADP recognizes the excellent contributions and performance of its partners with key awards, including Top Closer, Rising Star, Best E-Commerce Solution, Sales Choice, Best Vertical Solution, Best Marketing and PR, Best Service and Support and Top International Partner. Headlining the event, Globalization Partners will be honored as Partner of the Year, for the exceptional value it brings to its clients.
The winners of the ADP Marketplace Partner award are:
- Partner of the Year: Partners of globalization. The Partner of the Year award is given to the partner who provides the greatest contributions to customers and increases sales and volume.
- Nearest top: Good rental. The Top Closer award is given to a partner with the highest lead conversion rate, including sales and free trial conversions.
- Rising star: ZayZoon. The Rising Star award recognizes the contributions, commitment, and accomplishments of a partner who has joined ADP Marketplace within the past year.
- Best e-commerce solution: OrgChart Now by OfficeWork software. This award is given to the partner with the most online sales, measured by the number of units within the ADP Marketplace, including free trials converted into purchases.
- Choice of sale: EquityHealth. The Sales Choice award is given to a partner selected by the ADP sales team, based on the solutions that resonate the most with ADP customers and prospects.
- Best vertical solution: North Point and ClockShark. The Best Vertical Solution awards are given to partners who craft a vertical-focused offer, generate relevant leads, and successfully close leads within that vertical.
- Better marketing and public relations: Daily Pay. The Best Marketing and Public Relations award is given to the partner who produces outstanding marketing resources, such as case studies, thought leadership articles, blogs, external media coverage, social media programs and other efforts .
- Best service and support: Module data. The Best Service and Support award is given to a partner who provides the best service and support to ADP customers.
- Best international partner: Elevo. The Top International Partner Award is given to a partner selected by the ADP Employer Services International (ESI) team based on their onboarding, number of onboarded clients and potential for international expansion.
As the largest digital one-stop-shop for workforce management solutions, ADP Marketplace empowers employers to build a more flexible HR ecosystem based on solutions tailored to their needs. With over 1.4 million unique visitors to our storefront, ADP Marketplace has processed over 10,000 transactions and handles 2 billion API calls per year. Customers can access key products from ADP and third-party vendors such as Globalization Partners, GoodHire, ZayZoon, OfficeWork Software, HealthEquity, Points North, ClockShark, DailyPay, Modulus Data, Elevo, and more. ADP Marketplace hosts more than 800 solutions worldwide, from more than 275 unique partners, with applications serving many vertical markets with solutions for compliance and consulting, recruiting and onboarding, time management and workforce, financial well-being, benefits and more. Users can browse by industry or solution category to find applications that help them solve their biggest challenges and through our AI and machine learning, we help customers discover the best-fit solutions by providing recommendations for personalized products.
Along with the Partner Awards, this year’s event marked the launch of the new Partner Advisory Council, a group of 12 partner representatives who will serve as the spokesperson for ADP Marketplace partners. The board will help shape our roadmap, pilot new features, and provide valuable insight for strategic planning.
“The growth of ADP Marketplace is the result of our commitment to technology innovation and a strong connection between ADP and our global marketplace partners,” said Chris D’Ambrosio, Chief Strategy Officer, ADP. “ADP Marketplace addresses a critical customer need with the ability to integrate with solutions from ADP and our partners, enabling a more seamless experience for both their organization and their employees.”
Forrester Research recognized ADP Marketplace as “…a solid choice for all things HR, especially next to ADP.” The Forrester New Wave™: SaaS Marketplaces, Q1 2022 report identifies ADP as a top performer and states, “ADP is an HR giant, with hundreds of thousands of customers. Its marketplace is very much designed to serve those customers, with a smaller, but very relevant, set of apps.”
ADP Marketplace helps companies of all sizes effortlessly integrate the best HR solutions from ADP and third-party partners into their ADP platform, all with the simplicity of single sign-on, single data entry and one-time billing. By creating a highly personalized and fully integrated HCM ecosystem, companies can simplify HR processes, eliminate manual and redundant data entry, and free up valuable time to focus on strategic initiatives while taking care of their employees.
To learn more about ADP Marketplace, visit apps.adp.com.
About ADP (NASDAQ – ADP)Designing better ways to work through cutting-edge products, premium services, and exceptional experiences that empower people to reach their full potential. HR, Talent, Time Management, Benefits and Payroll. Informed by data and designed for people. Learn more about ADP.com
ADP, the ADP logo and Always Designing for People are trademarks of ADP, Inc.
Copyright © 2022 ADP, Inc. All rights reserved.
View original content to download multimedia: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/adp-celebrates-key-partners-and-continued-momentum-at-its-4th-annual-adp-marketplace-partner -summit-301546200.html